MODIFICATION AND REPAIR SERVICE STILL OPERATING.
All lights are hand built as time allows. In the future, I will build lights and post them for sale.
Welcome to Spot-On hunting lights. Please take some time to browse this site.
Spot-On lights outperform most commercially available "budget" style lights in performance, versatility, and quality. Spot-On Hunting lights are hand built in the USA using the highest possible quality components available.
- adjustable focus aspheric glass lens, tight beam for distance work, wide beam for close up.
- one finger rotate to focus adjustment
- angle of beam matches field of view of scope
- one mode high only or three mode h-m-l w/memory.
- bezel diameter 44.5mm
- length 5.5 in
- tube dia. 1"
- battery: single 18650 li-ion battery
- output: 22-24Kcd(22,000lux)red
- options: RED,GREEN
- T20 now available as an infrared illuminator
- uses the absolute latest most powerful IR technology
- H-M-L modes and an adjustable focus beam gives the user the ability to be ready for any situation
- fully focused, virtually eliminates washout commonly found in competitors IR illuminators
- works with gen 1, gen 2, and gen 3 nightvision
- really "wakes up" gen1 systems
- 850 nm wavelength or 940 nm for use with digital NV set-ups
- very powerful reflector based light
- very nice beam profile, large round hotspot with some side spill
- tactical forward clicky tail switch
- side switch for mode selection on in H-M-L-strobe-sos(always turns on in high)
- battery: 2 li-ion 18650 batteries
- bezel dia: 63 mm
- length: 9.3 in
- tube diameter 1"
- green output 85Kcd
- options: RED,GREEN
- VERY NICELY MACHINED AND ANODIZED BODY
- SINGLE 18650 LI-ION BATTERY
- 3 MODES H-M-L W/MEMORY
- MAKES A GREAT HANDHELD SCANNER
- OVER 2X MORE POWERFUL THAN A TYPICAL 501B W/RED EMITTER.
- 8.5Kcd(8500LUX) red
- 32MM BEZEL X 5.3 IN LONG
- option: RED,GREEN
The T43 headlamp has a 42.5 mm bezel, it is a reflector based light. It runs on one or two 18650 li-ion batteries. This light is primarily used for hands free scanning. High-Medium-low is the standard modes configuration. This headlamp receives extensive modifications. The battery tray is rewired, the original circuit is discarded and a new circuit is installed, The heat sink is modified for better thermal transfer, and the latest LED is reflowed on a solid copper star is installed.The T43 headlamp puts over 10Kcd(10,000Cd).
- primary use is hands free scanning
- also good for entering and exiting a stand
- modes are h-m-l with memory
- balanced design
- bezel dia: 42.5 mm
- battery: 1 or 2x18650 li-ion
- output: 10Kcd(10000 lux)red
remote switches have been discontinued until further notice
- GENUINE Sanyo 2600 mAh 18650 li-ion batteries
- overcharge/over discharge protection circuit
- true to advertised capacity
- genuine nitecore i2 charger
- charges 18650 li-ion and AA/AAA NimH batteries